Sunday, September 23, 2012

UPDATED!!! For Sale - FREE shipping!

All the products/polishes are listed are brand new/never swatched or used unless clearly stated otherwise. All prices include FREE shipping and DC within the U.S. I will ship to Canada if the extra shipping is covered :)

All sales are final, I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages, I have shipped a few packages already and have not had any issues. You can see what others are saying here. I will wrap everything securely with recycled materials.

Leave a comment, send me a message on FB or Email me at fiorellascloset@gmail.com if you have any questions, tell me what you are interested in and make me a reasonable offer if you don't like the price I have listed.

Please look up swatches or reviews for any items you are not familiar with :)

OPI Fiercely Fiona and Who The Shrek Are You! Full sized, brand new! $11 each shipped with DC (U.S.) or take both for $20. I have 3 of each for sale :)
BN Color Club Backstage Pass $5 shipped, dupe for pop beauty Confetti Glitz!

 Neon FX $12.50 for the set. Oh Cabana Boy, White Tips, Top 2 bottom and 2 sheets of white tip guides (half moon and chevron)
China Glaze BN $4 each, Peace on Earth, Foie Grass, Hook and Line, Mahogany Magic and Warm Sable
$5 each BN. Orly After Party, Decades Of Dysfunction. $5 Essie Little Brown Dress
 butter LONDON BN Sealed Matte Finish $12

Thank you for looking! Ohhhhhh and make sure you like my page on FB :) http://www.facebook.com/FiorellasClosetBlog

Fiorella :)

8 comments:

  1. How much are you Venique ones? I'm interested in those glitters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I knew I was forgetting something! Just updated, $6 each :) Brand New!

      Delete
  2. can you put these 4 juleps on copius for 20 and I will buy them right now... I have a little bit of credit I need to use up and it wont let me unless they item is over 20 bucks.. I love those colors. message me when you do it and ill purchase right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of KC are you in? I am on the Kansas side and less than an hour from the metro! I am excited to find a local-ish nail/beauty blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woo hoo! Hi Rebecca I'm in Mission KS :) Excited as well :) what about you?

      Delete
  4. wow you really got rid of a lot of them from the first to the updated list!

    ReplyDelete